Student Success Centre


Looking for a CEL Course

Go to our CEL Course offerings to see what CEL Courses are offered in your Faculty

Will You Need a Police Check?

Many of our CEL placements and projects will require students to obtain a Police Records check. This can be completed through the London Police Services or through your home town police services, provided that you have remained an official resident of that municipality.

For more information about Police Checks in London and how to obtain them, please access our resource: Information Regarding Police Checks


Below are guidebooks that will provide you with everything you need to know about Community Engaged Learning and Community Service Courses at Western University

The following resources may also be helpful to you as you engage with your community partner: